- Armadillo membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the down stroke and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin minimizing wasted energy from the spill over effect.
- A Mid foot flex joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer and reduces strain on the ankles and toes.
- ESBS Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System uses a press-to release button that is easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves.
- Rubber heel straps are made with anti aging compounds and have large finger loops at each end and in the middle for easy donning even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots.
- Antislip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.