- ole designed to transmit power to the blade tip.
- Boot pocket designed to fit as well as full-foot fins and make it easy to get in to and get out of the fins.
- Newly designed blade: While inheriting the width if the Super Mew, these fins are shorter. You get the same easy maneuverability, and even the same feel, as Super Mew. Naturally, the Gull line is made for horizontal movement but, for times when you need to go straight up, these fins are designed to catch the water.
- Hybrid rubber delivers even greater propulsion: To enable these fins to powerfully, yet smoothly, deliver tenacious propulsive power, different pliant and resilient types of rubber are used for the foot pocket, blade, and ribs.
- Ribs designed to firmly catch the water: Making the ribs the same height on the top and bottom of the blade has radically improved rebound performance.
- Optimized blade-tip line.
- Fin bottoms made for ease of use and safety.